Introductions

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Introductions

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Hello students! Welcome to Apparition for Beginners!! This is where you'll introduce yourself. Tell us what other classes you're taking this term, what your goal is for this school year, what kind of activities you like to do, and anything else you can think of. Just remember to keep it G rated and don't give out any details that are too personal, like the name of the town you live in or the name of your school. I'll also give out 5 beans to everyone who introduces themselves to the class. I'll go first.

My name is Alexander Brighton, but you may call me Alex. I'm a 5th year Ravenclaw Prefect. I'm teaching this class as well as Battle of Hogwarts and Quidditch - The Wizarding Way. The classes I'm taking this term are: History of Hogwarts: The Founders, History of Hogwarts: The Professors, Muggle Studies for Beginners, Puzzles 101, Mysteries of the Lake, and of course my OWLs. Outside of HOL, I like to play video games and go on my laptop. I also love hanging out with my animals. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 gerbils, and a bunch of fish.

Return to “Apparition for Beginners”