Corral Concluded!

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Corral Concluded!

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

After weeks of scouring through all the forums, Creature Card Corral has come to an end. In addition to gaining a complete set of exclusive creature cards, you will receive points and awards for your efforts!

Here are the final House Point totals:

Adaleine Shuster - 8
February Fortescue - 80
Gail Allen - 76
Harry Walles - 54
Iverian Gnash - 50
Karena Ward - 5
Kendra Givens - 15
Lorainia Riverrider - 80
Louis Walles - 54
Mia Fountain - 80
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc - 70
Samanta Grey - 26
Sirius Fudge - 74

The following people managed to locate all 50 creature cards, earning them the Polaris Award:

February Fortescue
Lorainia Riverrider
Mia Fountain
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Thank you all for participating in Creature Card Corral! Points and awards will be submitted shortly. Please let us know if we missed something!

Special thanks to Prof. Sky Alton, Prof. Zoki Phantom, and Kendra Givens for hiding creature cards in their respective house forums! Extra special thanks to Prof. Tarma Amelia Black for her diligent bookkeeping!

Finally, we must once again recognize the mastermind behind this activity - Polaris Black - for creating all the puzzles and creature cards. We hope we were able to execute her vision. Her HOL spirit made her an exceptional leader for HOLLERS and she will forever be in our hearts.
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Re: Corral Concluded!

Post by February Fortescue »

Thank you so, so much for such an amazing activity! I had an absolute blast trying to find everything :D

Here's to you, Polaris!
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

This was an absolutely spectacular activity!
Appreciate you lot putting in all the time and energy to make it happen.

Such a blast!! <3 <3
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Thanks, Scarlet, for putting this together in such a cohesive and fun way. Yes, Polaris had the bits and pieces but you put it together. (Thanks for solving the suitcase puzzle so I didn't have to.... :lol: )

Thank you to everyone who participated. :D

I'd like to point out that there was one person, Professor Will Lestrange, who did everything but isn't included in the names written above. He wasn't allowed to receive points or the award, because he is a member of HOLLERS (who 'held' the activity). I wanted to write that he, too, was part of the gang of people who participated in the activity. He said he didn't expect to receive points or anything -- that he was doing this in honour of Polaris, Well done, Will. I'd have done the same if I wasn't involved in actually putting it on.

Because ... Polaris.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Thank you all for putting this together!! Such an amazing activity idea and a ton of fun!
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
Prof. Sirius Fudge
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Sirius Fudge »

Thank you, Scarlet, Tarma, Will, and the rest of the group who put this all together. This is very heartwarming. I am sure Polaris is smiling somewhere, cheering us all in this. Great job, all! :)

Post Graduate | Huffle Staff | HQT | HOL Class of 2018
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

Thank you to everyone who put this together, and everyone who helped out hiding the cards. It was a fun event, and I'm sure Polaris would be happy that it has taken place.

Return to “Creature Card Corral”