Welcome to Magic in Famous Mysteries

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Welcome to Magic in Famous Mysteries

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Welcome to Magic in Famous Mysteries.

I am Professor Tarma Amelia Black and I'm taking on the teaching of this wonderful class, which was originally taught by Prof. Allie de Mauvaisefoi, and then was taught by Alexia Riaper, Professor Scarlet Leslie-Lewis and Polaris Black. I took it when Polaris taught the class. Offered the opportunity to teach it myself, I leapt on it! Yes. :)

Syllabus and Class Information
Magic in Famous Mysteries is a full year class. To earn a quill you must earn 150 points in the term (50% of what is offered) and attempt the exam. To graduate from the class, you must have earned 2 Quills.

In addition to the Quills that you can earn, you may also receive one or both of the Class awards -- The Golden Investigator (given to the top point earning student from each house) and the MIFM Grant (given to students who turn in a term project).

I hope that everyone finds out why it is, indeed, a magical and beloved class.

:)
Tarma
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Magic in Famous Mysteries”