Welcome & Introduction

Class led by Celest Waters

Moderator: Celest Waters

Celest Waters
No broom

Welcome & Introduction

Post by Celest Waters »

Welcome to The Deathly Hallows class forum.

This class will cover the history and powers of the 3 items that make up the Deathly Hallows: the Eeder wand, the resurrection stone and te invisibility cloak. We will look at the story in with the Deathly Hallows appears, the tale of three brothers.

I hope you enjoy this class as much as i enjoyed creating. If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, either by messaging me or by posting them in the question topic in this forum.
Celest Waters
No broom

Re: Welcome & Introduction

Post by Celest Waters »

Late comers
Those who have joined the class recently, welcome. If you joined after the deadlines for the first and second assingment please note that you have a different due date, your assignment 1 and 2 are due on the 30th of Novmeber.

Late Assignments
Assignemnts that are recieved after the deadline, unless they are from a late coming student, will be marked down points depending on the lateness of the assingment. 2.3 days = -1 point ,1 week = -3 points. You do not have to complete every assignment in order to earn a quil for this class but you must meet the requirements outlines in the class syllabus.

Return to “The Deathly Hallows”