What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Abigailia Pickle
No broom

Re: What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Post by Abigailia Pickle »

Most recently I watched Encanto and I would like to say it is one of my favorite Disney movies ever. I will most definitely have "We Don't Talk About Bruno" stuck in my head for the next week.

Tags:
Oceana Coventina
No broom

Post by Oceana Coventina »

I recently watched a movie titled "The Call" it is about a girl who was kidnapped and is on the phone with a 911 operator. It is really suspenseful and thrilling, and the ending was amazing! I definitely recommend watching it if you're into stressful and suspenseful movies!
Jessica Barnes
No broom

Post by Jessica Barnes »

The last movie I watched was The dead don't die. Which is very funny it has Adam driver
Hockey is life!
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

The last movie I watched was The Secrets of Dumbledore when it came out, but I really want to watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness when I have the chance.
Ereshkigal Csintalan
No broom

Post by Ereshkigal Csintalan »

I think the last movie I watched was the new Buzz Lightyear film. I wasn't sure what to expect from it but I actually really enjoyed it and I would definitely watch it again. I had no idea who was voicing any of the characters other than Buzz before watching, and was pleasantly surprised when I recognised a couple of the voices as actors/actresses from other shows I enjoy. So that was just a bonus!
Aubrey Smith
No broom

Post by Aubrey Smith »

The latest movie I watched was Clueless. It was an excellent movie and a great way to kick off my week! I totally recommend this movie as well, but I wouldn't watch it if you aren't 12+, because it does have some mild language and Adult content so... But overall it was a fantastic movie!! :)
Pumple Cook
No broom

Post by Pumple Cook »

The last movie I watched was Elvis. Baz (the director) is a genius and everything in the movie kept me entertained. I never really learned much about Elvis so seeing something like that really opened my eyes. The music and Austin Butler really made the movie spectacular.
Katie Ring
No broom

Post by Katie Ring »

The last movie I watched was See How They Run. It's one of those stupid comedy murder mysteries. I enjoyed it. I like figuring out who did it before the movie ends. One of my favorite murder mysteries is the movie Clue. That was a fun one, for sure.
Rhaneyra Black
No broom

Post by Rhaneyra Black »

The last movie i watched ended up being the live action Tokyo Revengers movie. God it was awesome! Even though it didn't have everything the series had, the choice of actors, the story, everything! So awesome honestly.
Violet Buttonwood
No broom

Post by Violet Buttonwood »

Last movie I saw was Thor Love and Thunder, actually enjoyed it more than I expected!
Sage Lavender
No broom

Post by Sage Lavender »

If I remember correctly, the last movie I watched was “through mu window” on Netflix. It talks about a rich guy named after a Greek god who’s dad is trying to get him and his brothers to study business and take on the family business, and a girl with sassyness who’s obsessed with him. I’m letting you guess what’s going to happen next ;)
Esmee Malfoy
No broom

Post by Esmee Malfoy »

the last movie that I watched was thirteen it was quite a cool but a bit off movie. but the movie I saw before that one was harry potter and the camper of secrets :P
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

The last movie I watched was Twitches. It was alright. In October, I love watching Halloween movies. Another movie I recently watched was the new Hocus Pocus movie. Even though it wasn't as good as the first one, it was actually still quite good! I am also re-watching the Spiderman movies. Started from the very first one and now i'm on the Spiderman: Far From Home.
Bella Mondragon
No broom

Post by Bella Mondragon »

The last movie I watched was How To Train Your Dragon 3. The HTTYD trilogy is my absolute favourite of all time, it brings back so many memories of the years I had growing up with the movies. I always watch them when I fancy a healthy dose of nostalgia but also when I need a good cry (the flashbacks in the last film get me every time)! I will always recommend these films to anyone, because no matter how you’re feeling or what you like, there’s something hidden in there for everyone <3
Scarlet Digory
No broom

Post by Scarlet Digory »

I just finished watching The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It. It is a horror movie and I will definitely watch it again.
Jade Garcia
No broom

Post by Jade Garcia »

The latest movie I watched was harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. I was rewatching the harry potter movies recently. :D :)
Harmony Potts
No broom

Post by Harmony Potts »

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2.
There are some awesome scenes in movie. One of my favorites is where Professor Mcgonagall uses her wand to attack Professor Snape. Another favorite is where Mrs. Weasley kill Bellatrix. But
the scene I like best is where the Elder wand flew
out Voldemorts hand and Harry caught and killed
Voldemort.
Harmony Potts
Katherine Laurier
No broom

Post by Katherine Laurier »

Just watched Enola Holmes 2 the other day! It was amazing, Enola and Tewkesbury got my heartbeat skipping down 16th avenue! Sherlock was clearly such a proud and worried brother too, which was adorable c:
Violet Mangely
No broom

Post by Violet Mangely »

I recently got into the world of Star Wars and couldn’t have enjoyed it more. I just finished the VI part: ”Star Wars: Return of the Jedi” I never imagined it to be so greatly made. From the first trilogy (not chronologically) definitely my favourite would be the V one. Yes the one where Dark Vader reveals that he’s Luke’s father. Honestly I’m so excited to watch all of the other Star Wars movies, i cannot wait!!!
Meredith Fenrir
No broom

Post by Meredith Fenrir »

The last movie I watched was The hobbit or well not one but the whole movie series of The Hobbit. And I will watch it over and over again because it is perfection.

Return to “Movie Talk”