Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Sage Locket
No broom

Re: Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Post by Sage Locket »

I really love the Lion King it's a wonderful movie, very adventurous! :D

Tags:
Acedia Lycoris
No broom

Post by Acedia Lycoris »

I love all of them. But maybe, Raya and the last dragon. I mean, it's sooooo good. The dragons was so cool, and pretty, and very cool! And I love how the story going. It's so good for me.
Pumple Cook
No broom

Post by Pumple Cook »

The best Disney animated film is Princess and the Frog. It is such a captivation experience that I enjoy.
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

This is a hard choice! I liked both Frozen movies, Raya and the Last Dragon, and Encanto, and Finding Nemo as well as Finding Dory, and Up. Can I have more than one animated film that I think is the best? They all have reasons I enjoy them so much.
Alexis Dawn
No broom

Post by Alexis Dawn »

I can’t find anyone else talking about Treasure Planet? It’s my all-time favourite Disney film and it’s so underrated!
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

When it comes to watching some of the classics in my younger years of childhood, I’ve always had a soft spot for The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. That being said, The Emperor’s New Groove is a bit of an animated family movie masterpiece in my mind. Such fun!
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Artemis Greenhouse
No broom

Post by Artemis Greenhouse »

To me, the best Disney Animated Films are Bolt, The Emperor's New Groove and Pocahontas !
Aloe Lightfoot
No broom

Post by Aloe Lightfoot »

There are so many good ones to choose from!
Personally, I have three favorites that always come to mind when this question is brought up around me.

1. The Little Mermaid
2. A Goofy Movie (my all time favorite movie ever :D )
3. Wall-E
Dominick Salinas
No broom

Post by Dominick Salinas »

I am actually on a mission to watch all the Disney films in order of release - I'm in like the 50s out of like 1000 :wacko:

Can definitely say that Lion King 2 is the best animated Disney film. Yes - the second one is superior and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.

Emperor's New Groove is a close second - I agree that it is totally underrated.
Lucy Mable
No broom

Post by Lucy Mable »

My favorite Disney animated movie is The Lion King. Always has been one of my favorites growing up. When they remade it I was over the moon. I smiled ear to ear at the movie theaters just waiting for it to start!
Meredith Fenrir
No broom

Post by Meredith Fenrir »

my favorite Disney movie would have to be Frozen 2. The first movie had me obsessing over it and then came the second movie and in my opinion it is even better than the first.
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

I think 'Brother Bear' is one of the best ones. It has the best story line and is very enjoyable to watch.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

I really like the movie Tarzan. Such an inspiring and classic story that I end up coming back to.
Bee Misty
No broom

Post by Bee Misty »

I've watched almost every Disney movie, but my absolute favorite has to be Tangled. Everything about it is so fun, and I love the songs! I love where Disney is going though, with Encanto, they announced there's going to be another Toy Story movie, and a Frozen 3!
Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Smith »

There are a lot of Disney movies that I truly love. But, my top 5 Disney movies would be: Up, the cars, The lion king, monsters inc and Mulan. I truly love these Disney movies a lot and I wish I could watch them for the first time again.
Apollo Dimitriadis
No broom

Post by Apollo Dimitriadis »

My personal favourite movie is mulan I think that the story and songs are a good fit its not to much or to complicated just good. Mulan 2 and the irl version are not so bad, not so good as the first one but not bad and still a good story and great music
-Apollo
Tara Russell
No broom

Post by Tara Russell »

Myself, I really love Rapunzel and Beauty and the Beast. Those are the two I can watch without ever becoming bored. Also, Wreck-It-Ralph is a very underrated movie and I love it! The second one even more, but no Rapunzel or Beauty and the Beast are my favourites
Molly Snow
No broom

Post by Molly Snow »

Well my most viewed Disney animated film is Tangled. But I do also like The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Moana.
Lyra Kasia
No broom

Post by Lyra Kasia »

I wouldn't say there is a best, they are all good, but my favorite has to be lion king or moana.
Iris Fey
No broom

Post by Iris Fey »

I've been in love with all the Tinkerbell Movies as a kid. As an adult, I will still watch all the movies to this day.

Return to “Movie Talk”