Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Scott Novak
No broom

Post by Scott Novak »

Definately the Lion King. My favorite Disney song is the circle of life. Plus, animals are my thing. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> LION KING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

This incredible avatar is courtesy of Prof. Anya Chutney

It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities-Dumbledore

Tags:
Deborah Carrows
No broom

Post by Deborah Carrows »

I Love Sleeping Beauty.. although Thumbelina is my all time FAVOURITE!!!
God I just love the song, and the Fairy Prince! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Is that even a disney film? It is, right?! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Proud member of the Sytherin house

Extreamly Dangerous in the Potions Classroom
Edana Holmes
No broom

Post by Edana Holmes »

Beauty and the Beast for me. I remember my dad taking my sister and I to the cinema to watch it. I always enjoy spending time with him, and that whole day was special.

Edana
Ilianna McMartin
No broom

Post by Ilianna McMartin »

Meet The Robinsons is my favorite animated movie EVER! I don't know if it's by Disney but I LOVE the movie. It's awesome.
Aurelia Odyssey
No broom

Post by Aurelia Odyssey »

The Lion King for me, I still have the Lion King songs on my MP3 player. It came out on my 10th birthday and I went to see to it with a whole load of friends. I was given the cuddly toys for a present which are still on my bed.
Sirena Serephina
No broom

Post by Sirena Serephina »

Naomi Jourdain wrote:QUOTE (Naomi Jourdain @ Aug 12 2005, 03:39 PM) Come on Anastasia didn't even make the cut and that is my favorite
Um.. that's because it's not a Disney movie! lol Yep, believe it or not - it's a common misconception, but Disney had nothing to do with it.
Kyle Smyth
No broom

Post by Kyle Smyth »

For some reason I coudn't vote, but I would have chosen either Pochahontis or The little mermaid. Pochahontis is my fav though /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Felicia Crumpletoad
No broom

Post by Felicia Crumpletoad »

I think that of that list that Lion King has to be the most amazing film ever. I remember when I was little I was always scared at the bit when there's the stampede and his dad dies. (yes I was a bit of a wuss) And I will now admit that I have bought the extended DVD version of it. Which I actually didnt think was as good as the original video for some reason.

Other than that I think Robin Hood should be on there. "odelaly odelaly golly what a day" *wanders off singing to herself*
Jessica Bobb
No broom

Post by Jessica Bobb »

BIG fan of The Little Mermaid, so I voted for that, however, I also love Mulan. BUT The Little Mermaid is def. a classic. And it coming out on broadway..how exciting.
Marguerite Davenport
No broom

Post by Marguerite Davenport »

I really love Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty. Their my two favorites.
Proud Member of the Sneer Squad & President of the Order of the Blanket
Proud D. A. MEMBER
Fifth-Year Slytherin Pure Blood

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
Amilia Sky
No broom

Post by Amilia Sky »

I chose Aladdin. That has been my favorite since the first time I saw it. That was my first DVD purchase ever and now I have almost the whole Disney collection. Has anyone ever been to Disney California Adventure? They had an Aladdin show there that was amazing! I want to go back one day just to see it again.
~Amilia Sky~
Bianca Capet
No broom

Post by Bianca Capet »

The Jungle Book! How I loved that film. I actually liked the "good guys" in this one. But my heart belongs to Kaa (the serpent) and Shere Khan (the tiger). Fantastic characters. Now that I think of it, I need to buy this movie.
Jacqualine Snape
No broom

Post by Jacqualine Snape »

They left out my favourite the Aristocats, I just love Thomas O'malley and the Jazz scene is my all time fav.

Everybody wants to be a cat. Yeh.
HARD WORK CAN TURN ANY DREAM INTO REALITY - BUT A BIT OF MAGIC ALWAYS HELPS
Zach Goldenfarb
No broom

Post by Zach Goldenfarb »

What about the fox and the hound, it made me cry with happiness.
Gryffindor 2007-2008 for the cup!
You know you want to win.
MAKE AS MANY POINTS AS YOU CAN!
LaCher Ingmar
No broom

Post by LaCher Ingmar »

Mulan! I just LOVE that movie! It definitely shows that girls can also be tough. It's good movie, and they managed to slip in a couple of good jokes. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Raoul DeLomel
No broom

Post by Raoul DeLomel »

out of that list Lady and teh Tramp or the Lion King. but my all time favourite one is CARS! I have no clue why but I just love that movie.
Special thaks to Adelline Aldridge for making this amazing sig!! <3
Natalie Austen
No broom

Post by Natalie Austen »

I absolutely love the Disney classics! I have quite a few favorites that I can't choose between.

Lion King (&+ the second movie was actually really good in my opinion. It was the only animated Disney sequel that came close to being as good as the original)
Pocahontis
Aladdin
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast

All of the 90s films were by far the best. :]
Proud firstie Gryffindor!
Wand: 11.00" Rowan and Veela Hair
Half Blood
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

:lol: I wouldn't be able to pick myself a favorite even if you torture me, I just love Disney by definition. XD

I did vote for the Little Mermaid though, just 'cause I wanted to my vote to count too. :P
Lynne Fantome
No broom

Post by Lynne Fantome »

Very tough choice between The Lion King and Beauty & The Beast, but I went with the latter.

Also, it won't let me vote. It keeps taking me to an error page. :/ Anyone know why?
Last edited by Lynne Fantome on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want to see the light leave your eyes.

Return to “Movie Talk”