Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Astrid Griffin
No broom

Re: Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Post by Astrid Griffin »

My all time favorite has to be Tangled.

Tags:
Violet Greenwood
No broom

Post by Violet Greenwood »

This is such a fun question! I love Disney movies.
In my opninion Tangles and The Princess And The Frog are definitely the best animated films. But Disney has so many good movies!
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

All Disney classics are awesome. I would agree though that my favourite would be listed as The Princess & The Frog, Lion King, Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. Newer ones I enjoyed would be Moana, Raya and the last dragon, and Encanto. That said, there are so many more great Disney Animated Films.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Rosalinda Malfoy
No broom

Post by Rosalinda Malfoy »

For my personal opinion I think the best disney animated film is encanto, because it is actually great that this movie talks about personal problems that people in this real world wouldn't consider important.
Scarlet Robloutain
No broom

Post by Scarlet Robloutain »

In my opinion, the best Disney animated film is The Lion King. It has a beautiful score, compelling characters and a powerful story of loss, grief, and the circle of life. The animation is still stunning to this day and the voice cast is fantastic. Additionally, the film contains some of the most iconic moments in Disney history, notably the "Hakuna Matata" montage and the final confrontation between Simba and Scar. Overall, The Lion King is not only a visually stunning and entertaining movie, but also a heartfelt tale about family, loyalty, and finding one's inner strength.
pedes in terra ad sidera visus
Aletheia Aves
No broom

Post by Aletheia Aves »

I like many Disney movies, but the ones I have watched many times are Encanto and Moana. It is hard to pick out of those two which one I think is the best. I think I would pick Encanto for the music and its themes.
Artemisia Thorne
No broom

Post by Artemisia Thorne »

Beauty and the Beast all the way!! Tangled would be a close second though, the follow-on series was amazing too.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

Nothing really comes close to the Lion King.. not only is it my favourite movie of all time, but it truly is the best Disney animated movie as well. The soundtrack, the story, the characters..all iconic and unforgettable.

Return to “Movie Talk”