Who Is Your Fav. Star Wars Character?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Gabrielle Belmont
No broom

Post by Gabrielle Belmont »

My favorite character is Darth Vader!!! He is the coolest bad guy I have ever seen (although the competition is getting hard with Voldy!)
And Anakin Skywalker in Epidode 3...becuase he looks amazing! I almost had a heart attack when I saw him, Jesus, he is cute!
Proud Slytherin/Second year.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.
The emblem,shield, and colors of my noble ancestor, Salazar Slytherin,will suffice for everyone.

Tags:
Ariel Kingston
No broom

Post by Ariel Kingston »

Though I'm huge on Star Wars I can't stand the prequeals. I stick mostly to the original trilogy and books. That being said my favorite male character is Luke. My favorite female character is Mara Jade who in my opinion does not get the appreciation she deserves. I mean come on x-emperors hand bad girl who tries to kill Luke in various painful ways until to one day become his wife, classic. I swear with her sarcastic wit and swerving towards the dark side she would have been the perfect Slyth....anyone ever notice how Sith and Slyth are only one sylabol apart? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Mikel Ace
No broom

Post by Mikel Ace »

my favorite is Darth Vader
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Re: Who Is Your Fav. Star Wars Character?

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

My favorite from the original three is Luke Skywalker but my favorite from the others is Obi Wan.
Image RQT 2017/18
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

HAN SOLO..... Yup!!!! :wub: Harrison Ford is just..... well??? AWESOME!!!! Ok and I know they're not human but R2-D2 and C3-PO.... and Chewbacca because he can rip your arms if if you don't let him win..... hahaha
Zaynie Zingerz
No broom

Post by Zaynie Zingerz »

MY favorite is Leia. :D
Artemisia Thorne
No broom

Post by Artemisia Thorne »

It's a tie between Han Solo and Obi-Wan for number one for me, I grew up with such a crush on both Harrison Ford and Ewan McGregor. Number three would be Qui-Gon Jinn, and yes, it is most certainly because of my crush on Liam Neeson!
Aletheia Aves
No broom

Post by Aletheia Aves »

I like Leia and Yoda, especially Baby Yoda. I also like Obi-Wan and Boba Fett.

Return to “Movie Talk”