What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Re: What's the Latest Movie You've Watched?

Post by Amy Smith »

The recent movie that I watched would be Avatar : The way of water. Avatar is literally my childhood and I waited 10 years for the moviee. The second movie was just perfect and it was worth the wait as well. The graphics, the storyline was just absolutely perfect and I loved how all the characters developed throughout the movie. I honestly can't express my love for the movie as it was just amazing.

Tags:
Dominick Salinas
No broom

Post by Dominick Salinas »

The last movie I watched was The Fallout on HBO. It was horrifyingly real.
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

The last movie I have watched was Encanto. I did not really like it, found it boring actually. Sorry!
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

The last movie I have watched was 'Troll', one of the new movies on Netflix. It was a bit strange, and rather funny sometimes instead of scary but I did like it quite a lot.
Anne-Marie Gagne

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

I've just re-watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit trilogy at the beginning of the week. I am now re-watching them again because my brain wouldn't shut up until I did haha
Dimitra Roberts
No broom

Post by Dimitra Roberts »

The latest movie I watched (actually re-watched) was "Corpse Bride". Great Movie!
Ava Leister
No broom

Post by Ava Leister »

The latest movie that I have watched is Culpa Mía. I love this film! I have already watched it like 5 times or more. I recommend you to watch it. :wub: :mellow: c:
Sorcha Wallace
No broom

Post by Sorcha Wallace »

The latest movie I've watched is "Barbie" and I'm positively in love with it. The way they capture perfectly how it is to be a woman in this society with the fears and anxiety... LOVE! :wub:
Marnie Lovewell
No broom

Post by Marnie Lovewell »

The last movie that I watched was Strays. It's a comedy movie about dogs. An abandoned dog is the main character and he teams up with other stray dogs to get revenge on his previous owner. I thought that it was really funny.
Calypso Riddle
No broom

Post by Calypso Riddle »

The latest movie I've watched is Outer Banks and I'm going to watch Five Nights at Freddy's tonight. Kinda grew up with their video-games and everything, so the nostalgia will hit right in the heart. Also Outer Banks, I really recommend! It's very exciting on moments and also I love Kiara and Sarah, and I feel bad for Wheezie, she's left out a lot. :(
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

I was born in '93, so it is somewhat surprising that I have never seen "Hocus Pocus"

My sister put it on last night, and I was pleasantly surprised at how GOOD it was! I have never been a fan of cheesy Disney channel movies, as they are usually too cringe for me, however this one blew me away.

The aesthetics, the story, and of course the kitty Binx were what made this movie worth watching, especially during this spooky Halloween season!

So, this movie is definitely on the list for future Halloween films I will be watching every year :wub:
Viviana Kingston
No broom

Post by Viviana Kingston »

The last movie I watched was the Barbie Movie that came out in cinemas. It was pretty good for a live action, and had some pretty deep messages. I was quite stunned after watching it, especially because of the ending! Definitely went on my top watched movies list.
Cal Youth
No broom

Post by Cal Youth »

I just watched the new movie Wonka and it was absolutely incredibly. I would recommend that movie to anyone. The music and the costumes were spectacular, along with the cinematography. All I can do is think about that movie and the amazingness that it was. The music was absolutely amazing, again. I loved it so much, everyone should watch it.
Anastasia Olsen
No broom

Post by Anastasia Olsen »

The last movie I watch was "The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes". I really enjoyed it, plus Tom Blyth, iykyk.
Maeve Madden
No broom

Post by Maeve Madden »

The last movie I watched was Shrek. I had seen it before, as it is one of the movies that defined my childhood. But I watched it again over the weekend and fully remembered how good it is. I will be watching Shrek 2 this weekend!

Return to “Movie Talk”