What's your favorite Christmas Movie?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

What's your favorite Christmas Movie?

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

I have a bunch of favorite Christmas movies, all the Home Alone movies, especially Home Alone 1, 2, 3, and 5, Christmas with the Kranks, the Christmas Carol, and Elf are some of my favorite Christmas movies that I like to watch every year.

What are your favorite Christmas movies? or if you don't celebrate Christmas, what is your favorite winter movie?

Tags:
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Re: What's your favorite Christmas Movie?

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Die Hard.

I watched it with my father on Christmas a long time ago and every year until I permanently moved to Europe, we always watched it together. Now, some people might say that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie, even Bruce Willis, who had a main role in it. Those people are wrong.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Yes. My dad likes Die Hard and he always says it's a Christmas movie.

I can never understand how, but then again I haven't really seen the whole movie.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

Definitely a tie between The Year Without A Santa Claus and Muppet Christmas Carol
Dexter York
No broom

Post by Dexter York »

I am a bit late with my Christmas movie but I think it is worth to watch it any time you want some love. Movie is called Love Actually (2003) and my favorite part is when prime minister (Hugh Grant) dances. :lol:
Kayla Fredrickson
No broom

Post by Kayla Fredrickson »

My favorite Christmas movie would definitely have to be How The Grinch Stole Christmas, the 2000 one with Jim Carrey. Ever since I was a little girl I would look forward to when that movie would come on. My family had one of those boxes you plugged in and got about 6 channels if you were lucky. Around Christmas time my mom would pick up a TV guide and made sure to keep an eye for when The Grinch would be on TV. She would surprise me with hot chocolate and popcorn, we would sit on the couch and watch it together. Even now with me being 20 we still make sure to watch it every year for Christmas.
Richard Haiti
No broom

Post by Richard Haiti »

My favorite Christmas Movie is: A Christmas Story. I've watched it over a dozen times.
Elise Sotsvan
No broom

Post by Elise Sotsvan »

I personally love The Polar Express. It's a classic and it makes me feel very nostalgic and ready for christmas.
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

There are a lot, but I love Barbie. Any series of Barbie really suit Christmas for me. Maybe because its often played on TV when Christmas since I was a kid.
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I like The Polar Express, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, and Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

The holidays are approaching and there are only a few Christmas movies that I'll watch every single year:

Elf
The Grinch (2000)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

The Nightmare before Christmas will always be my top movie.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore

Return to “Movie Talk”