Been To Any Concerts?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Nini Garcia
No broom

Re: Been To Any Concerts?

Post by Nini Garcia »

I've never been to a concert before. however, I am going to the eras tour next year! I'm going to one of the Miami shows and am SO excited. I've loved Taylor Swift for years. I'm going to be in the 300s but It's okay, I'm just happy I get to go!

Tags:
Dimitra Roberts
No broom

Post by Dimitra Roberts »

I've only been to an Arctic Monkeys concert, they're one of my favorite bands! But I will see Louis Tomlinson live in less than two weeks!!
Violet Greenwood
No broom

Post by Violet Greenwood »

I went to Louis Tomlinson and Ateez last year, it was so cool! Next week I'm going to (G)I-dle, im very excited and can't wait anymore :)
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I have been to local concerts although I don't think anyone would know them. Straatligkinders, Afrikaans is Groot, Heuwels Fantasties, Jack Parrow. I do however like to support new and upcoming bands. There are some interesting and creative concerts out there waiting to be discovered. Talented people.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

It's been years since I've seen a band that I actually paid a ticket for, as opposed to street bands and free concerts. However my favourite people I have seen in concert are Hedley and Taking Back Sunday.
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

I have been to a few.

The artists which I saw live were:
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Queen (seen twice)
  • OneRepublic (seen twice)
  • Craig David
I have also met a few celebrities, such as Adam Lambert, Craig David and Ellie Goulding.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche

Return to “Music Talk”