Favorite Type Of Music

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Re: Favorite Type Of Music

Post by Mia Fountain »

I tend to listen to alt rock or rock, though I will listen to a variety of music if it is playing.

Tags:
Oliver Winstern
No broom

Post by Oliver Winstern »

Jazz. It's so expressive (and if you hit a wrong note no one will know).
Violet Constance
No broom

Post by Violet Constance »

Indie Folk. Makes me feel a strong melancholy.
Sup Smith
No broom

Post by Sup Smith »

Hi! I saw the Music Talk discussion and decided to join, my favorite type of music must be rock or rap i think ^_^
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I like a variety of music but if I have to choose, it would probably be rock and blues.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Kazuha Fujiwara
No broom

Post by Kazuha Fujiwara »

My favorite music genre would have to be gothic, metal and scene!
Alexandra Rosier
No broom

Post by Alexandra Rosier »

I don't really have a favorite type of music; it's mostly based on how i feel during the day.

If I'm feeling down I listen to classical, lofi and some chill kpop songs; when I'm happy I listen to nearly every genre and artist that I've in my playlist while when I'm feeling nostalgic I mostly listen to rock and metal (which are my childhood genres, thanks to my parents ahah).
"He is half of my soul, as the poets say.”
― Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles
Noelle Scamander
No broom

Post by Noelle Scamander »

I love kpop, but recently I've been listening to a lot of moody music like "Trainwreck" by James Arthur and "Are You With Me" by nilu. ^_^
Rory Cohen
No broom

Post by Rory Cohen »

In my opinion, metal is the best music. However, I can also enjoy most other genres. The only one I don't really like is country, to be honest.
Sophia Williams
No broom

Post by Sophia Williams »

I'm not very original but I love pop, depending on my mood I can listen to moody songs or very upbeat songs. I also enjoy most genres, I think my least favourite is rap (especially french rap).
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

I am into Indie and alternative rock myself. I also really like the old rock bands such as Queen. I think I like a bit of everything as long as its catchy, however, my top is definitely the indie rock.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I usually love country and pop music. But I have one go-to singer whose songs I can vibe with however I am feeling. I think she has a song for every occasion and every feeling, so when in doubt, I go Taylor Swift. Besides, I enjoy slow Bollywood romantic songs when I need to relax or get household chores done or walk to somewhere nearby with nothing better to do.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Music Talk”