What Are You Listening To...?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Isabella Kings
No broom

What Are You Listening To...?

Post by Isabella Kings »

At the moment I'm listening to Gavin Degraw, I Don't Wanna Be, it has a cool funky beat, wicked /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tags:
Isabelle Smirk
No broom

Post by Isabelle Smirk »

I, however, am currently obsessed with Everclear, and listening to the particular track called So Much For The Afterglow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Mene Moonplanet
No broom

Post by Mene Moonplanet »

I'm listening to Kokia's "Arigatou" (Thank you). I really like this song ~ nice melody and touching lyrics (^-^)
Wand: mountain ash berry, unicorn hair core, 33 cm / 13 inch
6th year Ravenclaw
Brenna Delaney
No broom

Post by Brenna Delaney »

As of this moment, my randomized playlist is playing Danny Kaye's "I'll Take You Dreaming" from the soundtrack of The Court Jester. Correction, that just ended and has switched to "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins.
Emily Aca
No broom

Post by Emily Aca »

First off... I absolutely love music!!! What I recently got into was Oasis. I love Wonderwall on their album What's the Story, Morning Glory. I personally think that it just has a great chorus and cool lyrics. Over all, my favorite song... for now!!!
Shoot for the moon, but REACH for the stars.

Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

MUSIC&MOVIE LOVER... you've been warned!
Sofia Andersen
No broom

Post by Sofia Andersen »

Right now I'm listening to "I Want You" by Savage Garden (the chic-a-cherry-cola song, for those of you who remember the mid-90s when the song was popular)... my friend had the lyrics in his away message so I had to listen!
"Hate is not conquered by hate: hate is conquered by love. This is a law eternal."
-Buddha

"We do not regard Englishmen as foreigners. We look on them only as rather mad Norwegians."
-Halvard Lange

Moni Kess
No broom

Post by Moni Kess »

Right now I'm listening to Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days, but lately I've been listening to 80's music a lot, been into reminising a lot. oh those worry-free childhood days.
Made by Aelita at the Hogsmeade's ID Card Shop

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
"The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution."
Prof. Narijima Kausu
No broom

Post by Prof. Narijima Kausu »

Currently, I've got Yoko Ishida's "Passionate Goddess" playing. Just got a new CD of her today, so of course I have to listen to it (several times!)!
Chloe Matthews
No broom

Post by Chloe Matthews »

I'm listening to "everything" by Lifehouse. It's a really pretty song.. at least I think so.
Chloe x3
Blessed Be!

"In an eagle there is all the wisdom of the world." - Lame Deer, Minnicoujou
Lenore Spiaggi
No broom

Post by Lenore Spiaggi »

At the moment? There's Bachman Turner Overdrive's "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet" playing on my LaunchCast station. Yay!
"They say you are a witch." "They lie; I am a cunning woman."
Greta Carmichael
No broom

Post by Greta Carmichael »

I'm listening to "Apres Moi" by Regina Spektor at the moment. I haven't been able to stop listening to her this week... I love her.
Ryuichi Hyori
No broom
Location: We strive to be the best, but just end up being a part of a nest of people of equal intelligence. We

Post by Ryuichi Hyori »

Right now - 'Lose Control' by Evanescence. Just a moment ago, I was listening to Lacrymosa, also by Evanescence. I guess it's obvious that I like Evanescence, eh?

[-Potiontology-][-Class Assistant-]

When you want everything you'll end up with nothing...
Winnifred Seas
No broom

Post by Winnifred Seas »

Its only playing AFI but i'm listing to Wester which is almost over and after that I'll be listing to Nyquil. were he is singing about wanting to sleep all day. I'm to busy listing to it to type! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Last edited by Winnifred Seas on Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffindor, Second Year
Yay, for David Bowie!!!
Very Random......
Prof. Iruel Riddle
Oakshaft 79

Post by Prof. Iruel Riddle »

Right now, I'm listening to "Modern Love", by David Bowie. I love the melody of this song. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Although, just my luck, the next song is going to be something I don't feel like listening to. ^^;. Winamp likes to do that to me. >>;. It plays something I want to hear, then something I don't, then followed by several more songs I don't feel like listening to.
Last edited by Prof. Iruel Riddle on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Iruel Riddle|pr_rid|Slytherin

"You know your place in the sky
You hold your course and your aim
And, each in your season returns and returns, and is always the same.."
-Javert, Stars, Les Miserables
Akil Thutmose
No broom

Post by Akil Thutmose »

My cable TV system has a group of channels in the 900's called MusicChoice. Luckily enough, there's a Today's Country channel on there. When not watching a program, my TV can usually be found here.

Anywho, I'm currently listening to Don't Rock the Jukebox by Alan Jackson. Classic Alan song. Wishing we had more of this type of music these days -- pure fun. So, please don't rock the jukebox. I wanna hear some Jones.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
"Therefore I say: Eä! Let these things Be!" -Eru Iluvatar, The Ainulindale, The Silmarillion
Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Hailey Potter »

Right now my Windows Media Player is playing one of my most favorite songs "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance. I have it on shuffle. I guess it knows I'm about to get off and decided to play it before I got off....
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride
Midnight Slater
No broom

Post by Midnight Slater »

Muse - Citizens Erased.

I love a nice long stint of Muse from time to time.
Midnight Slater

Isabella Kettleburn
No broom

Post by Isabella Kettleburn »

Right now playing on my iTunes is the soundtrack from Fellowship of the Ring
~*~Fourth Year~*~ Wand: 10" Sycamore, centaur tail hair core.~*~
Winnifred Seas
No broom

Post by Winnifred Seas »

I'm listing to AFI's ...But Home is Nowhere

I really really love this song!
Gryffindor, Second Year
Yay, for David Bowie!!!
Very Random......
Alexandria Faethorne
No broom

Post by Alexandria Faethorne »

Once in a Lifetime by Keith Urban

A good country song /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Return to “Music Talk”