Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Amaris Mckee
No broom

Re: Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Post by Amaris Mckee »

I listen to a little bit of everything, so I have several singers that I really like, but my favorite is without a doubt Shawn Mendes.
I heard his song for the first time a little over a year ago and I wanted to go to his concert, so I learned many of his songs. Later I found out that the concert had been cancelled, but I already knew several songs and realized that I really liked them. Now I know most of them and I love listening to them at any time, I feel like I will never get tired of it.
Other of my favourite singers is Ed Sheeran, I love his songs and my mother too hahaha. Other singers that I like are Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Morat (a Spanish group) and The Weeknd. I hope to go to one of their concerts in the future.

Tags:
Ava Leister
No broom

Post by Ava Leister »

My favourite singer is Cano. Is a spanish singer. And I love all of his songs! They are so beautiful. c:
But I listen many types of music, so I love a lot of artists like Taylor Swift, Ava Max, Bad Bunny... :lol:
Bowie Sixx
No broom

Post by Bowie Sixx »

Im a fan of old rock so my choice of favourite singer is going to show this. But I would have to say, Bruce Springsteen, he has a way of telling stories and making you feel like you are there that I have never encounter with any other artist.
Calypso Riddle
No broom

Post by Calypso Riddle »

Hello! I was finding a place where I could discuss about music and favourite singers and artist and finally found one! My all time favourite is Taylor Swift and I can't imagine my life without her. Her music calms me down so much and I've been listening her for quite some time now. She's my comfort singer and always make smile appear on my face. I can't describe how amazing and sweet she is. Weeks ago, I went to her Eras Tour film premiere and it was absolutely amazing. I never got the chance to go to her concert (and luckily, maybe I will got the chance next year :D ) so the film felt like it was concert, everybody was singing, dancing, we were trading friendship bracelets and we were jumping... also her re-recorded album 1989 is a masterpiece! I can't stop listening to vault songs she released, like suburban legends and say dont go! :)
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

My one and only favorite singer is Taylor Swift. My favorite album by her is "Reputation" .
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Alice Waverly
No broom

Post by Alice Waverly »

I have so many favs but I'm currently really into Melanie Martinez :D
Benjamin Solace
No broom

Post by Benjamin Solace »

My favorite artist overall would have to be Neoni, they're really good at making music. However, right now I'm stuck on lots of different artists and singers. My favorite band would have to be either Korn, Slipknot, or Pantera. Yes, I know, very hard-core on the metal music :D And if anyone is ccurious, my favorite album by Korn is Follow The Leader :)

Return to “Music Talk”