Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Re: Who's your favorite artist/singer ?

Post by Louis Walles »

I love OneRepublic, Kodaline, Imagine Dragons, Queen, American Authors, Arctic Monkeys, The Fray, lovelytheband...and many similar ones.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche

Tags:
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

My favourite band is Queen. This is technically the only band that I listen to. The other bands I quite liked was Pink Floyd.
Ivonne Zwei
No broom

Post by Ivonne Zwei »

My favorite band is Metallica, angry music that often has real deep meaning and isn't just people screaming about murder and hate with no deeper message.
Ange Clearwater
No broom

Post by Ange Clearwater »

Harry Styles just came to my country, and I live in one of the most popular cities here, so Harry had two concert, and you don't know how devastated I am! I have a bunch of favourite artists, and he is definitely one of them. Two of my closest friends went and Im getting them to send my all their videos and photos they took!
My other favourite artist include Billie Eilish, Lana del Ray, The Weeknd, Arctic Monkeys, and a bunch more. My taste in music changes everyday.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Some of the most influential artists for me over the years have been The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, P!nk, Tegan and Sara, Lady Gaga, Sara Bareilles, Panic! at the Disco, Avril Lavigne, Pretty Balanced, and The Weepies. These days I play the Iron and Wine, or The Civil Wars stations on Pandora a lot.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Ellis Marlowe
No broom

Post by Ellis Marlowe »

I enjoy music with interesting lyrics, so I'm a big fan of Meg & Dia. They have been my favorite band for over ten years now. I also really enjoy Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Bareilles, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and pretty much any song that makes for interesting lyrics. Genre doesn't typically matter to me, as long as I enjoy the message the song is getting across, can relate it to my own life, or have to interpret it.
Eleanora Aves
No broom

Post by Eleanora Aves »

Hear me out, every since I was young I've loved the band R5! then they changed into "The Driver Era" I just love them ! :wub: Love Ross and Rocky!
Doubhee Pevensy
No broom

Post by Doubhee Pevensy »

I love all sort of rock music such as Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Hollywood Undead etc. My favourite little band is about 2 youtubers who make video games rap song, their name is JT Music. I also like Ronnie Radke from Falling in Reverse he's so spiteful that when I'm upset it relaxes me because he always seem to be angrier than me :lol:
Artemis Perkins
No broom

Post by Artemis Perkins »

Augusta Daedalus wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:43 am My favorite band is One Direction but I also love all their solo works (especially Louis). I also really like Ricky Montgomery, girl in red and Silver Sphere
OMG HI! I am a big Directioner as well. Louis is my fave out of them! Have you listened to Faith in the Future yet?

-Artemis Perkins
Artemis Perkins
No broom

Ange Clearwater wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:43 am Harry Styles just came to my country, and I live in one of the most popular cities here, so Harry had two concert, and you don't know how devastated I am! I have a bunch of favourite artists, and he is definitely one of them. Two of my closest friends went and Im getting them to send my all their videos and photos they took!
My other favourite artist include Billie Eilish, Lana del Ray, The Weeknd, Arctic Monkeys, and a bunch more. My taste in music changes everyday.
Ooooh! I love Harry Styles!! Love his work! I didn't get to see him in concert either but there will most likely be another one someday!

-Artemis Perkins
Artemis Perkins
No broom

Aura Nightmoon wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:50 pm I love Taylor Swift, but I'm also a big fan of Rosé from Blackpink.
Hey fellow swiftie!! Nice to meet you!! GOTTA LOVE TAYLOR!! Also, I do like Blackpink! They are quite an awesome group and I do like a lot of their songs!

-Artemis Perkins
Rose Dove
No broom

Post by Rose Dove »

I don't know if I can pick one favorite. I do love Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. I love Arabic music as well. A couple of Arabic artists that I like to listen to are Nancy Ajram and Joseph Attieh. I like French and Italian music as well. I love Disney music and Broadway musicals.
Luna Hera
No broom

Post by Luna Hera »

Oh this is such an easy question for me. I'm a huge swiftie so Taylor Swift is my favorite artist/singer. Her songwriting has improved so much over the years and they sound like really well written poetry. I've never seen her in concert but it's on my bucket list no doubt! Her music is just so beautifully written. I have been listening to her since the beginning of her career. She covers so many different genres too which I think is so amazing to be able to go from one genre to the next. If you haven't listened to her recently you definitely should! 10/10 would recommend!
Marta Delacour
No broom

Post by Marta Delacour »

This is such a difficult question for me because I really like a lot of singers around the world. I would say that my favorite band is Coldplay, I went to their concert a few months ago and it was a unique experience. Their music is amazing and it feels like you are out of this world, floating in the sky.
Also, talking about solo artists I would say that Louis Tomlinson and Taylor Swift are my favorite ones, their music is so original and I really enjoy their lyrics and the feeling they make you experience. Especially Louis, I think his music and lyrics are so deep and meaningful, I have liked him since he was in One Direction! (I also love Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam hehe) :lol:
Rory Deadi
No broom

Post by Rory Deadi »

Since going to the eras tour early this summer I've been listening to almost exclusively Taylor Swift. Between the catchy bops and the lyrical genius, there's a song of hers for every mood.
Carolina Curtis
No broom

Post by Carolina Curtis »

Oooo definitely has to be either the band why don’t we or anson seabra his songs just hit you right in the feels
Cassiopia Smith
No broom

Post by Cassiopia Smith »

I don't really have just one favourite artist as i like all sorts of different music. though I suppose right now my favourite band would be Little mix, even though they're currently on a hiatus and are creating new music as solo artists.
Maverick Bradshaw
No broom

Post by Maverick Bradshaw »

I LOVE THE BEATLES.
I really love The Beatles.
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Peter Buck. He played acoustic guitar, guitar, mandolin, banjo, etc. with R.E.M. back in the 80's and 90's. He sings, and fortunately it's not too often.

He still joins bands and plays. He and Mike Mills just came off a 29 day tour with a group. I've met him. He remembers me. Poor guy 😆
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

I have a lot! The most favorite might be Henry Lau, Sidney Mohede, and Eve.

Return to “Music Talk”