That Song That Stops Everything

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

That Song That Stops Everything

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

As I was around cleaning up the forums, I was reminded of 'This is Me' from The Greatest Showman. Immediately, I had to stop everything I was doing and go find the song on YouTube, crank up the volume, and dance (sitting on my couch) and sing for a few minutes. I may have listened to it 3 times - I love the message in it that much! What song impacts you such that you stop everything you're doing to enjoy it when it comes on? Any particular reason why?

Tags:
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Re: That Song That Stops Everything

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

There're a quiet a few songs to which I stop all my work just to listen to but recently it's been the song 'Hideaway' By Grace Vanderwaal. Around last week, (when I was waiting for my cupcakes to come out of the oven) I caught myself humming this song which was a surprise for me cause I haven't listened it for a long long time. Since I remembered after like months I listened to it again in youtube and download it (Finally!). I simply love that song! This song has a catchy melody and a really nice meaning! I don't know but I've been stopping my work just for some minutes to listen to it when it come on my playlist :) .

Return to “Music Talk”