Soundtracks

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Soundtracks

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

Don't you love it when an amazing (or maybe not so amazing) movie or tv show has an even better (or a lot better) soundtrack?

When trying to think of a soundtrack I love the first one that comes to mind is Moana. :lol: :lol: It's all about The Rock's You're Welcome. Back in the 90's and 80's (showing my age here) I used to own a ton of soundtracks. Movies like Say Anything, Reality Bites, and Dirty Dancing.

Do you have any soundtracks that you love to listen to?
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~

Tags:
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Re: Soundtracks

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

One of my favorite soundtracks to throw on once in a while these days is "The Greatest Showman" in the realm of movie musicals, as well as tend to get "A Star Is Born" stuck in my head a lot so will bounce through chunks of that from time to time.

While the "Twilight" series was more enjoyable for me to read than to watch, the music they chose throughout for these films is totally my speed!

When I was younger I listened to "10 Things I Hate About You" soundtrack quite a bit, and fell in love with the music in "Josie and the Pussycats."

We're watching a show on Hulu these days that is total reality-tv trash (we're still obsessed with it), which I'm constantly using my Shazam app to make note of all their song choices. SO good!
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

I absolutely adore Disney soundtracks :wub: I have a couple which are nothing but music from the parks themselves. My phone's ring tone for whenever a doctor's office calls is Haunted Mansion :lol:

I think my favorite is Mary Poppins. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face :D In March, all month long in the back of my head I'll be hearing, "Lets go fly a kite!"

I love the soundtrack from the original Fright Night movie. The opening theme music, "Come to Me," is great, both with and without the words. The 80's songs are fun.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Maeve Madden
No broom

Post by Maeve Madden »

The Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack is my absolute favourite! Also the Twilight movies have great soundtracks to them.
Elena Kisel
No broom

Post by Elena Kisel »

One of the movies that knocked me out was the "Collateral beaty". Will Smith and Helen Mirren were groundbreaking. Too good to be true. Not only the film itself was very interesting and deep, the soundtrack was by OneRepublic "Let's hurt tonight". I still use this song or to cry myself asleep or to make me feel better.
This will always be the sound track for my life :D

Return to “Music Talk”