What song describes YOU right now?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

What song describes YOU right now?

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

We've all done it, listened to a song over and over and over again because we can relate to it sooo much with what is going on in our lives or emotions we are feeling right now. What are song or songs is that for you right now?

For me, I am really attached to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, which isn't a newer song, but one I could easily listen to over and over again.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~

Tags:
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Re: What song describes YOU right now?

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Probably gonna have to be Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga. Ever since A Star Is Born came out, it never fails to excite me hearing those first words — “That Arizona sky burnin' in your eyes. You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire.” — coming on next. I typically have a few songs stuck in my head at any given time, singing to myself throughout the day, but this one is a regularly showcased selection you’d definitely hear me performing in the shower these days.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Rosalinda Malfoy
No broom

Post by Rosalinda Malfoy »

In my opinion the best song that describes me is "Little girl is gone" by chinchilla. :D
Violetta Bitterwood
No broom

Post by Violetta Bitterwood »

Ladyfingers in its piano rendition; it's exceptionally soothing.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Currently the song that I most relate to at the moment is Phoenix by Cailin Russo, Chrissy Costanza, and League of Legends. Reason being, I have just really now broken through all the immense trauma and self doubt in my life and am finally blooming or as the song says, "fly, phoenix, fly", as my true, more confident and healthier self. One of my favourite lines in the lyrics is "You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly". We are our own worst critics. Learning compassion for yourself is a journey worth taking. :wub:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Ollie Berkenstalk
No broom

Post by Ollie Berkenstalk »

At the moment, the best song to describe me is "Falling Behind" by Laufey
Anastasia Olsen
No broom

Post by Anastasia Olsen »

Currently that song is I Hate You I Love You by Gnash, there's just something about it that I can relate to soooo much.
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

There are a few songs, which fit the criteria. I would say 'Better Man' by Sekou or 'Sun to me' by Zach Bryan are rather lovely songs, which fit to my current mood.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche

Return to “Music Talk”