Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Rhaneyra Black
No broom

Re: Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Post by Rhaneyra Black »

I have had only one partucular series, which obviously was Harry Potter, however, my favorite series is the Twisted Series Ana Huang. Obviously not for kids <_< but it is such a good series of books that interconnect.

Tags:
Sage Lavender
No broom

Post by Sage Lavender »

Heyy! I would say the Grishaverse books are my favorites (this includes the shadow and bone trilogy, six of crows duology & king of scars duology). But Princess Diaries is definitely a close second.
Darling Franxx
No broom

Post by Darling Franxx »

I've been reading Kotlc recently and I'm obsssed ! i almost read the whole series in 2 months ! I also read Harry Potter when i was a lt younger and i remeber, every was harry potter- i think my parents must have cried when i told them i wanted a harry potter decorated room :unsure:
Harmony Potts
No broom

Post by Harmony Potts »

Harry Potter bòoks. I have the whole collection
I really don't have a favorite from the Harry Potter collection. I enjoy reading them all. When reading
them you can imagine being there. I can read the
Harry Potter collection everyday.
Harmony Potts
Kalajendra Sajaksara
No broom

Post by Kalajendra Sajaksara »

Hmm :blink: probably it would be The Hunger Games series! I haven't read any other book series besides that. Even the series of Harry Potter book. (Hehe, I only have 2 books; Half Blood Prince & Deathly Hollows) :(
Jade Winkleberry
No broom

Post by Jade Winkleberry »

My favorite book series is Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children.
Moony Lupin
No broom

Post by Moony Lupin »

My favourite book series is Shatter Me! It’s a dystopian book, and I find the plot absolutely amazing. I read the entire book series (11 books) in 9 days! Simply because I couldn’t stop reading.
Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Smith »

My favorite book by far is the legend & the warcross series by Marie lu. I have reread these series many times and each time I have reread it I fell in love with it. I truly wish that I could read this for the first time again.
Music McFarlin
No broom

Post by Music McFarlin »

Harry Potter is obvious. I mean...come on! Why else are we here right? Or how would we know Hogwarts exists! But other than Harry Potter, Keeper of The Lost Cities has captured my heart and soul! I love books by Shannon Messenger and Keeper Of the Lost Cities is a perfect read for anyone who has finished Harry Potter and is looking for something to read. I hope this helped for lost Harry Potter readers!
Ange Clearwater
No broom

Post by Ange Clearwater »

I cannot express how much the Inheritance Games and Harry Potter are both my favourite series. I'm really just starting to get into reading, and last month, I read 5 books, 3 of which were the Inheritance Games, and I am so proud of myself!!!
Ellis Marlowe
No broom

Post by Ellis Marlowe »

I'm a big fan of The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater. She's one of my favorite authors in addition to Tamora Pierce, my favorite author from my childhood. As for series I like from Tamora Pierce, The Winding Circle series has had my heart since I was 12 years old. Something about fantasy and magic just always gets to me.
Maya Lupin
No broom

Post by Maya Lupin »

my fav book series i a series of unfortunate events and of course harry potter i could read those books all day everyday like clock work :D
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

My favorite book series has been and will probably always be Harry Potter! With that being said, I have recently read the Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom book series and that is quite good too.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

As I grew older, and the Harry Potter series had begun to feel too "juvenile" to me, I was on a mission to find other fantasy books that were targeted at an older audience.

When I was about 18, I had come across these fantasy books titled "The Nightrunner" series. The first book, "Luck in the Shadows" got me hooked, however it wasn't until I read the second book "Stalking Darkness" when I CRIED MY EYES OUT AND BECAME FULLY OBSESSED.

Sorry. Calm Now :lol:

I can't even BEGIN to elaborate how much I ADORE the story, characters, character DEVELOPMENT and Lgbt friendly themes, as well.

It has wizards, necromancers, fae folk, spies, pirates, kings, queens, magic but above all, the lovable main characters, Alec and Seregil.
Asteria Depp
No broom

Post by Asteria Depp »

I really enjoy Fantasy Thriller. Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are two of my favourites but my all time favourite would have to be The Red Queen Series. I just love all the characters and the plot is amazing although it the later books it can start of a bit slow. :D
Iris Fey
No broom

Post by Iris Fey »

Out of all Book Series I've read, Divergent has to be my favorite. I fell in love with the movies and watching them wasn't enough for me so I bought the book series. Let's just say I cried when I finished the last book. Not to mention I was in class when I read the last page and I cried in front of my classmates. At least it was during study hall, most were doing their own thing, so many of them didn't notice lol.
Bellatrix Bryce
No broom

Post by Bellatrix Bryce »

My all time favourite book series is the Hunger Games book series. I watched all the movies before reading the books and each time I fell more in love with the series.

Harry Potter is another favourite of mine. I have watched the Harry potter movies and read the books many times and still find comfort in them.

The Series of Unfortunate Events is another series which I adore. The series reminds me of my childhood and is another comfort book series :D
Vivienne Moonacre
No broom

Post by Vivienne Moonacre »

I have SO many "favorite" book series, Harry Potter being one of the of course :D

Percy Jackson has always been a comfort series of mine, I read all of them almost in one sitting when I was younger and I re-read it not long ago. It just never gets old.

OOHH I just remembered Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children!!!! Wonderful series.

I truly believe that nothing beats young adult series tbh, yes they might not have the best writing style or the most intricate plots but the amount of pure joy they bring!!!
Audum Marie
No broom

Post by Audum Marie »

A good girls guide to murder!! I didn't expect anything that came out of the book, and it's the perfect mystery series.
Maverick Bradshaw
No broom

Post by Maverick Bradshaw »

I have to say that my favourite is Lord of the Rings but it was Harry Potter for a really long time and I still love Harry Potter to this day.
-M.B.

Return to “Book Talk”