Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Lavely Rosewood
No broom

Re: Which Book Series Is Your Fav.?

Post by Lavely Rosewood »

Throne of glass! I love how the book series was about truely finding who you are and what you were made for! It is a long series but definitely worth the read.. or multiple reads I should say :D

Tags:
Cole Pear
No broom

Post by Cole Pear »

This question is always hard but I have to say that the Heroes of Olympus series is probably my favorite series all time. I love Rick Riordan and the whole Percy Jackson universe so...
Alexandra Rosier
No broom

Post by Alexandra Rosier »

My favourite book series right now is probably the "Nevernight" trilogy, which I started reading this summer and I fell in love right away! Not in my first top 3 but surely in my top 5.

I think that nothing will really change my three favourite book series, which are: "The Lord of the Rings", "Shadowhunters" and "Harry Potter" in this exact order.
But I can't know that for sure, so I'm actually waiting to see if I'll find a book series that can make my heart feel thrilled as much as these three series did!
"He is half of my soul, as the poets say.”
― Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles
Amaris Mckee
No broom

Post by Amaris Mckee »

I love reading and I have read so many books that I couldn't say which one is my favorite, so I will say one of them.

Caraval is one of my favourites book series. There are three books and they are full of mystery, fantasy, romance, and plot twist! It's the perfect mix. I love the characters, specially Donatella and the book is very well written. So, if you like books in which nothing is what it seems, this book series is perfect for you :).
Scarlet Robloutain
No broom

Post by Scarlet Robloutain »

So I do love Harry Potter of course, but it's a close tie with the Scarlet series from A.C. Gaughen. Its a retelling of the Robin Hood series and I just love how it's written and the plot is a bit predictable but I was so into it that I didn't even had the time to think about it.
pedes in terra ad sidera visus
Emma Ferrars
No broom

Post by Emma Ferrars »

My favorite book series is the Shatter Me books. They are dystopian future. The writing is very poetic and the plot is great. If you want to read it the first two books are a little hard to get into but the others are worth the wait.
Everly Whisper
No broom

Post by Everly Whisper »

My favorite book is the Maze Runner saga. It is set in a dystopian world and follows the story of a group of characters who think they are the only ones left in the world after the advent of a virus and live in the center of a labyrinth. I really like how it is written, the story and the characters.
Alice Waverly
No broom

Post by Alice Waverly »

is anybody else an ACOTAR fan? (A Court Of Thornes And Roses?) Its my personal fav :lol:
Alice Waverly
No broom

Post by Alice Waverly »

Lavely Rosewood wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:56 am Throne of glass! I love how the book series was about truely finding who you are and what you were made for! It is a long series but definitely worth the read.. or multiple reads I should say :D
I love throne of glass! currently on the last book of the series!
Aurelia West
Cleansweep One

Post by Aurelia West »

Of course Harry Potter is one of my most loved series, but I have also read a couple lately that I've really enjoyed. The Alchemical Journeys series by Seanan McGuire is really interesting, and the world building is pretty cool. I also read the Six of Crows trilogy and the Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo in order to watch and fully appreciate the Netflix show Shadow and Bone and I enjoyed both of those, though like many, I enjoyed the latter a bit more than the former.
Day Nailee
No broom

Post by Day Nailee »

Harry Potter Series has to be one of my all-time favorites. I am currently reading the Vampire Academy series and I am in love with it yet not finished it, although I know it will be in my top 5. My teen child heart also really loves the Zodiac series by Romina Russell!!
Ayla Fontaine
No broom

Post by Ayla Fontaine »

I obviously love the Harry Potter books, but some close seconds are the Shatter Me Series and the Hades x Persephone series by Scarlett St. Clair!
Florence Contelli
No broom

Post by Florence Contelli »

I really like "The Moving Castle series" written by Diana Wynne Jones. Very funny and interesting book :wub:
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I don't think there is any doubt in my mind at all that my favorite series is Harry Potter. However, if I had to name a few others, I would obviously name Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Throne of Glass series by Sarah. J. Maas.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Book Talk”