New Releases

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

New Releases

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

I don't know about you, but I've been seeing a few book titles pop up for spring or summer release that I'm super excited about. In particular, Veronica Roth's Chosen Ones came out in April and Suzanne Collin's prequel to Hunger Games, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes was jut released on May 19th. I read part of Chosen Ones already, but then my time expired and 18 other people had it on hold, so I'll have to wait my turn again. I might just buy both of them and read them that way.

Are you excited about either of these two, or are there any new titles coming out soon that you can't wait to get your hands on? Is there something new that you recently read and enjoyed? Remember, no spoilers, please!

Tags:
Iris Fey
No broom

Re: New Releases

Post by Iris Fey »

If anyone hasn't already, I would highly suggest reading Lightlark and preordering the second book, Nightbane. The release of Nightbane is coming out November 7th of this year. The series is a fantasy type of read consisting of various realm leaders fighting each other to gain their realm's powers back. If anyone is interested in fantasy and of course a cute little love story with some crazy plot twists, it would be perfect for you. This book series is also being turned into a movie that will be produced by Universal Studies and the producers of Twilight and I CANT WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT.

Return to “Book Talk”